Sunday, June 26, 2016

sunday currently - june 26 v.46

When I woke up this morning, I was looking forward to sitting down with my cup and tea and laptop to write this post. I don't know why, but I have found this blog to be a wonderful outlet these last few weeks. Even though I may forget some days or not write something everyday, but when I do, I have found such comfort in it. 

Here is this week's edition of TSC.



C U R R E N T L Y ...


READING: Still haven't been able to pick up a book but I am definitely on the hunt for Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter. I have heard nothing but amazing reviews so next time I'm in a bookstore, I am definitely making that purchase.

WRITING: This Sunday's edition of TSC 

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - Still hung up on H.O.L.Y by Florida Georgia Line, Peter Pan by Ruth B

LISTENING: To the fan in my room and all the noises from outside my window

GUILTY PLEASURE: This past week it's definitely been iced caramel macchiatos 

THINKING: That I better hurry up and get a ship assignment soon. Yes, I have made the decision to head back out to sea as I have had enough land life for a while and I feel like I need to "regroup" and what better way than that. There's three different ships I want because of their ports, and one ship I wouldn't mind because of who is on the team. I just hope it's sooner rather than later. FINGERS CROSSED people!

NAIL COLOR: Nothing at the moment ... 

DRINK: Decaf orange pekoe tea

FOOD: Nothing right now

SMELLING: My air freshener from Bath & Body works but I forget the name of the scent

HOPING: For a ship assignment and to get out of this little funk I have been in

TV SHOW: Currently watching Grey's Anatomy still but I have started to watch Scream and it's been pretty interesting. ALSO, started to watch Season 2 of Bloodline and I was quickly reminded of how much I love that show

WEARING: Pajama pants and a tshirt - it's Sunday okay, it's allowed. 

LOVING: That hopefully soon enough I will be back out on the open ocean. There is something so calming and peaceful about having nothing around you but the ocean. During my time out at sea, I have come to realize that the ocean is a powerful and scary thing, but it's also so beautiful and peaceful

WISH LIST: For someone to come and clean my room for me

NEEDING: To clean my room (ugh!) and maybe find something to eat

BLESSING: Everyone and everything that I have in my life

FEELING: Tired because I have been in such a rut these last few days/weeks, I can barely sleep. 

CLICKING: Keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: That this week is SHARK WEEK!!!!! 


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! If any of you also write TSC, post your page as a comment as I would love to stop by and check it out :)





No comments:

Post a Comment