Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday Currently - June 12 v.45

Look, I didn't forget about today's post. I may have been a little excited last night, I wanted to post it then haha. Came home from vacation on Friday and now back to the real world and to get back on track with everything, including blogging. Still no link up for this post, but that isn't stopping me. 





C U R R E N T L Y ...


READING: Haven't really read a good book lately, it's kind of been thrown on the back burner. I definitely have to try to get back into it before bed instead of looking at my phone. 

WRITING: This Sunday's edition of TSC 

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - H.O.L.Y by Florida Georgia Line, Send My Love (To Your New Lover) by Adele

LISTENING: To the television

GUILTY PLEASURE: I was on vacation this past week so I didn't track anything and if I wanted to have a treat, I had a treat. However, if I had to chose I would have to say iced coffee. 

THINKING: Oh, I wouldn't even know where to begin right now. There are so many things on my mind it isn't even funny, probably why I am having trouble sleeping - as per usual.

NAIL COLOR: Break a Leg Warmer by O.P.I by Sephora

DRINK: Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee

FOOD: Oatmeal .. how exciting.

SMELLING: Nothing at all

HOPING: Just like with what I wrote for thinking, there are so many things I am hoping for but right now I would have to say just being able to get back into the swing of things and back into my routine. It's so difficult after being on vacation.

TV SHOW: Currently watching Grey's Anatomy & right beside would be a Kleenex box - damn you Shonda Rhimes, damn you!

WEARING: Pajama pants, tee shirt and a hoodie - typical attire aside from workout wear

LOVING: My Sephora purchases from the Mohegan Sun store. I never realized just how much more product American stores carry than the Canadian ones. AND, even with the exchange rate, still a heck of a lot cheaper. Purchased some Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick in Sell Out and Queen B, Buxom Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Sultry Mauve and Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation. I would never normally spend that much on Foundation but I just had to and I was on vacation. Also, when you put it on, there was no way I could say no. Anndddd they were also out of my shade in Kat Von D's Lock It Foundation - of course. 

WISH LIST: For many things right now

NEEDING: To unpack and do laundry, what else is new

BLESSING: Everyone and everything that I have in my life

FEELING: A little tired today and like I'm in a rut .. 

CLICKING: Keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: Brantley Gilbert in 25 days!!!


Enjoy your Sunday and your week :)





No comments:

Post a Comment