Wednesday, June 29, 2016

so what wednesday [16]

Can you believe it's the last Wednesday in June? It feels like June just started yesterday and now we're on our long weekend in July. Time really does fly ... 






This week. I'm saying SO WHAT if ...

➡  I had a LITTLE freak out about getting my medical results in the mail due to a possible Canada Post strike. If those results were stuck in the mail system during the strike, I would have had a cow. LUCKILY, they arrived in the mail today and now I am just waiting for the results to be approved and then I get my ship assignment !! 

➡  I have gone back to adult coloring. It really is a great stress reliever.

➡ I am in the mood to lay on the couch and watch my "comfort movies" for a day? There is nothing wrong with that. 

➡ I wish Shark Week was Shark Month.


My week has been kind of boring so there isn't much for me to write today. Hopefully I will have some good news and a ship assignment by the end of the week. 


What are you saying SO WHAT to this Wednesday?






No comments:

Post a Comment