Friday, July 1, 2016

five on friday - Canada Day Edition.




This Friday's edition of FOF is a special one - first Friday of July (one of my favorite months), Canada Day and a long weekend for my American friends/family as they celebrate July 4th. I'm linking up with A Liz Adventures for this weeks edition and so should you! :) 








ONE
If you have been following this blog for a while you know that I took up the hobby of "adult coloring" a while ago and it became one of the best stress relievers ever. It has definitely been put on the back burner the last few months, BUT, all my supplies and utensils came out of retirement the other day. I forgot how much I missed coloring. Even though at times it can be it's form of stress because something didn't turn out the way I wanted it to turn out or because the design takes FOREVER. My current work in progress is a two page design from Johanna Basford's Enchanted Forest and I have been working on it for two days. ALSO - I am so excited that Johanna is coming out with two new books. A magical jungle and a Christmas book. 


TWO
What happened to June? It was June 1st and then I blinked and it is now July 1st? My goodness, before we know it .. ugh, never mind, I'm not going to say the dreaded S word .. *Shutter* 


THREE
I had a little bit of a worry this week when I found out our mail delivery system, Canada Post, may be possibly going on strike as of tomorrow. The only reason I was worried was because the original medical documents that I NEED to board the ship are sent in the mail and if they went on strike, who knows how long my medical would stay in the system. Luckily, thank goodness, they arrived in the mail on Wednesday and that's one less "worry" I checked off my list. If they did go on strike and I didn't have my medical, I'm pretty sure I would NOT have been a happy camper. 


FOUR
Has anyone else been enjoying Shark Week just as much as I have?? It just makes my need and want to cage dive with sharks that much stronger. 


FIVE
As I am sitting here writing this, all the windows in the house are open so there's a nice breeze because it's way too windy outside since it's about to storm and I just think it's so relaxing and that breeze feels amazing. Does anyone else think that?




Enjoy your long weekend, have fun and BE SAFE! :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment