Thursday, July 14, 2016

so what wednesday ... on a thursday [18]

Sorry I've been MIA the last few days, I've been trying to get over a wicked migraine. It would be really nice if Mother Nature would co-operate and give us these "massive storms" she's been calling for, my head would really appreciate it. Anyways, here is my SWW post a day late. 





This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if ...

➡ I have been watching The Ghostbuster and Ghostbuster II the last few days. I'm not sure if I want to see the new one or not because sometimes you shouldn't, and can't, touch a classic movie. 

➡ My televisions never changes from AMC

➡ I FINALLY have a ship assignment. Read my next post for information. 

➡ I may or may not have ALMOST ate an entire tupperware of strawberries last night. At least they're healthy for you. 

➡ I have recently discovered some true colors of people who I thought I could consider good friends. It's nothing like times of trouble to bring out the real and true personality of people. As much as I should be sad and upset about it, I'm not really because it's something I was expecting and waiting for. 

➡ I have a caffeine addiction, mostly in the form of coffee



What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?








No comments:

Post a Comment