Ten random facts about the author (me!) that you may not know.
1. I have to have dinner anywhere from 6pm - 8pm. I think ship life played an important factor in making me that way. Meals are only served during certain hours on board ships so changing that habit once back home, easier said than done.
2. I could live off of soda, strawberries, iced coffee, dill pickle popcorn and sour skittles. Not healthy, I know.
3. I can't sleep without the fan in my room.
4. There are a couple of movies I could watch all day, everyday and could never get bored of them.
5. I believe people when they say they can change, I trust people too easily and I believe everyone has a kind heart. However, I make the same mistakes over and over again when it comes to these things. You think I would have learned my lesson the first time.
6. I truly believe that being on or near the ocean has many positive benefits that affect our well being. I cannot wait to get back.
7. I can never go into Wal Mart or Target and purchase JUST what I went in for. I always leave with many other things that were not on my list. You can relate, right?
8. I have to have at least one tea or coffee a day.
9. I have to paint my nails a different colour every week.
10. I hate wearing jeans.