Sunday, July 31, 2016

sunday currently - july 31 v.49

It's the last Sunday in July and let me tell you, July was not a good month for me. Here's to hoping August is better. 


C U R R E N T L Y ...


READING: I haven't been reading at all lately and I miss my books. I missed being so into a book that's all I can think about and I can't wait to pick up where I left off. I should really start it up again .... 

WRITING: This Sunday's edition of TSC. PS - Check out my post Dear July Sarah as I have updated it since it's the end of the month. Tomorrow I will write my Dear August Sarah post. 

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - Down In Flames by Daughter Jack and Can I Get A Witness by Sonreal

LISTENING: To the ballgame on television

GUILTY PLEASURE: This week it's been by mixed bag of Bulk Barn candy. I remember going there and they used to be .88 cents, NOW, they're $1.25. Wow, talk about changing times. 

THINKING: As I mentioned in a previous post, I have decided to stay home and get thing back on track this time. So now, it's thinking about how I am going to do that and just ready to have a good routine agian. 

NAIL COLOR: Nothing right now because I have a few interviews lined up. Hopefully soon, I can start it up again. 

DRINK: Decaf orange pekoe tea

FOOD: Nothing yet. This weather hasn't been nice to my head and whenever I get these types of headaches, I don't really eat much

SMELLING: Nothing

HOPING: To get one of the two jobs I am hoping for. One I would like more than the other, but they both have their pros and cons so either one, I'd be okay with. 

TV SHOW: Keeping on with Grey's but has anyone seen Stranger Things on Netflix. OMG HURRY UP SEASON 2. I cannot believe how quickly that show had me hooked and how good it was. Once Grey's is done, I don't really know what show to start watching. Any suggestions?

WEARING: Pajama pants & a baseball style tee shirt

LOVING: That it's almost time for Fall weather. As much as I love the summer and the heat, I'm just ready for some cooler weather because, let's be honest, Fall wardrobes are pretty much the best. Especially for someone like me who HATES showing their legs LoL

WISH LIST: For THAT call. 

NEEDING: To get back into my gym routine. Made it back on Friday night and it felt AMAZING, especially the next day. I was planning to go back last night for leg day, but this headache is driving me insane so I decided not to go. 

BLESSING: Everyone and everything that I have in my life

FEELING: Like it's time for a routine again!

CLICKING: Keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: For some Fall weather and everything that comes along with the Fall - Halloween, Pumpkin Patches, PSL from SB and the wardrobes! 




No comments:

Post a Comment