Friday, July 29, 2016

haven't disappeared.

I know, I know .. I keep saying I'll get better with this whole blogging things and then something comes up and it takes a back seat. I have been THE MOST stressed out the last few weeks and I have been dealing with all that wonderful (not!) stuff, so I apologize for not getting on here more.

So, UPDATE - I will not be heading back out to shiplife, for now. A few things have come up and for some personal reasons, right now, it is not in my best interest to go. It has been a roller coaster of a few weeks and I had at least two break downs yesterday, but I finally made the decision, even though it wasn't an easy one. I have to stop trying to please other people and stop living in fear of what they're going to say or what they're going to do. It's MY life and I have to live it.

Aside from that - Have you guys seen or heard of these writing prompt journals? One person I follow on IG has one and she keeps posting her daily "writings" and it seems like so much fun. While on Pinterest, I sort of found a writing prompt post and I thought it would be a great idea so that you guys can learn more about me, have something to read everyday AND it gives me a reason to keep to my goal of getting on here more. It's actually entitled the Heck Yeah Tumblr Challenge. Not sure if you can find it on google, but if for some reason, you'd like me to post the entire photo, let me know and I will do so. I will entitle each post HYC Day "Whatever".

Keep your eye out for Day one! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment