Sunday, July 10, 2016

sunday currently - july 10 v.48

Welcome to another edition of The Sunday Currently. Really missing the link up for this post, it was one of my favorites. If any of you, or if you know of anyone, who has a similar post for Sunday's, please let me know as I would love to take a browse :)



C U R R E N T L Y ...


READING: I've been reading a lot of blogs lately and I have come across some really interesting ones this last week.

WRITING: This Sunday's edition of TSC 

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - Aint Your Mama by Jennifer Lopez

LISTENING: To The Lost Boys that is on the television 

GUILTY PLEASURE: This past week it has been SweetHeart Chewy candy ... ugh, so addicting. 

THINKING: Literally I have SO many thoughts running through my mind ranging from ship life stuff to how to deal with certain people and their "holier than thou" attitudes ... any suggestions?

NAIL COLOR: Keep It Real by Nicole by OPI

DRINK: Decaf orange pekoe tea

FOOD: Just finished a turkey sandwich

SMELLING: Nothing

HOPING: For a ship assignment this week as I am becoming very frustrated 

TV SHOW: All caught up with MTV's Scream and season 2 is SO good! Now I have to wait like everyone else and watch it episode by episode. I haven't watched Grey's in a while due to the whole need a break from crying thing, but sometimes my nights don't feel complete without it haha

WEARING: Black yoga capris and a nike tee shirt

LOVING: That there are certain people in my life, no matter where in the world they are, they are always there for me, without hesitation

WISH LIST: For my ship assignment. I have never wanted to be out on a ship as bad as I do now.

NEEDING: To do about 20 loads of laundry .. okay, maybe not 20 maybe closer to like 5

BLESSING: Everyone and everything that I have in my life

FEELING: Like it's getting closer to that time of month. I always develop a cold and I want to eat everything in this house and then some and there's no stopping me haha

CLICKING: Keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: To get back to doing something that I love and something that I actually think I am good at. 









No comments:

Post a Comment