Sunday, July 3, 2016

dear july sarah. - updated.

The idea came from Lauren over at  Cammellia Vignettes.


Dear July Sarah,

Here are the plans I have for you.

  1. Start going to bed earlier and waking up earlier. This has probably been the most difficult one for me. Going to bed earlier hasn't been the issue, it's definitely waking up. I am NOT a morning person and I struggle SO much with getting up before a certain time. 
     2.  Get back into your gym routine. As I mentioned before, July has been a horrible month and that   inlcudes my workouts and eating. I have been back randomly, but definitely not back into my routine.

     3.  Drink more water. I think this is the only goal I have followed. I have laid back A LOT on the soda, which has been difficult, but I have definitely been drinking more water and non soda things. 

     4.  Read more. Yup, never happened. 

     5.  Blog more aside from your usual topics certain days of the week. I think this was the second goal I followed, just a bit. I think I started out strong and then since certain things happened, it slacked a bit. Now, I have my writing prompt challenge, so it will help me stick to this goal next month.

     6.  Stop being so negative. Nope, honestly, as much as I wanted this to happen, it's probably not going to happen for a while. I get into these "funks" where I will start thinking about the positive and then something will happen and it will throw me off course and back to the negativity. Maybe one day ...


At the end of the month, I'll revisit these six plans and we'll see how I did with them and then we'll see what I have lined up for August. 


Good luck July Sarah!



No comments:

Post a Comment