Monday, June 13, 2016

Where's that Monday motivation?




If anyone has some extra motivation for this week, PLEASE send it my way as I have no idea where mine went to! This is going to be a very long week and I am definitely dreaming about Friday already ... well, aren't we all? I start my new job on Wednesday and I am SO nervous. This position is something so outside of my "comfort zone" and anything I have ever don and the training is about 2 months, uhm what?! 

I'm also completing some online courses so I can hopefully apply to a program in school later on. So between starting this new job and all the training, trying to complete and do well in these courses AND trying to fit my gym training in ... good lord, I'm going to need all the help I can get. 


What do you guys do when you're feeling like you're lacking motivation?







No comments:

Post a Comment