Friday, September 9, 2016

five on friday.

Join the link up over at A Liz Adventures for FOF!





ONE
TWO days ... yes, that's right, TWO days until the the return of NFL Football! This month just got a little better!



TWO
Is anyone else a picky eater and HATES eating veggies like me?! Well, if you are, I have your answer. These two products, Vegegreens and PhytoBerry from Progressive are two supplements that I HAVE to start my day with. The veggies that I do eat are not as nutritional as the ones I should eat, but don't, so I had to come up with a way to get those nutrients I was missing. Juicing veggies is great but it's so time consuming and SUCH a mess! Then I found this! It does come in different flavors but I have the Citrus flavor and let me tell you, it is the best tasting greens I have found yet. I mean, powdered veggies isn't going to taste like pizza but ... you get the point. Whenever I start to feel sluggish, I just add more and in a few days, I have all my energy back. It's amazing what these two can do! 



THREE
Last night I went to bed with such high hopes for today. I was going to get up nice and early, make myself a nice iced coffee and then start to clean out my room. Nope, didn't happen. I woke up a little later than I wanted to and still feeling exhausted. Then I started to look around my room and realized what a mess cleaning out my room can become and am I ready for that right now ... mmm, probably not. 



FOUR

Does anyone else full heartedly believe in this saying? Ugh, why is this SO true?




FIVE
And I leave you with these thoughts ...





If you join the link up, let me know so I can check your post out :)







No comments:

Post a Comment