Wednesday, September 14, 2016

so what wednesday [20]



This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if ... 


➡  I am excited that the new Blair Witch movie comes out this Friday!

➡  I am still waiting for THAT call. It's been two weeks now & I'm now at the point where I just want to know.

➡  I may want to be Alicia Florrick for a day and have a slight, slight crush on Peter Florrick. Totally normal right? 

➡  I still have NO idea what I want to do. Does anyone?

➡  I have been enjoying my alone time lately. Sometimes it's just so nice to not have to answer to anyone or answer any questions and just do your own thing. 

➡  I am so excited to try and bake some apple chips! I was going to try right after this post but then realized you had to bake them for like 3 hours and it's like 8pm, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. I need a healthier alternative!


What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment