Sunday, September 4, 2016

sunday currently - sept 4 v.52


I know it's not officially Fall yet, but when the calendar goes from August to September, it's Fall to me .. anyone else? We didn't have internet last week which is why I was slacking on the blogging. They FINALLY fixed it yesterday! However, I was kind of liking the whole "back in the stone age" kind of feeling and even though it's fixed, I still haven't been my usual self living on my phone. 




C U R R E N T L Y ...


READING: I have tried so hard to get back into reading but it just hasn't happened. 

WRITING: This Sunday's edition of TSC 

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - That Girl by The Kungs 

LISTENING: To the breeze coming in through the open windows

GUILTY PLEASURE: Friday we went to the CNE as we do every year (family tradition) so I think this weeks guilty pleasure was the ChurroCone I had at the CNE - an ice cream cone made from a churro, soft serve vanilla ice cream and a ton of chocolate sauce ... Yup, just as good as it sounds!

THINKING: That there are a few things I don't understand - 1. Why people never follow through with what they say 
2. Why people feel the need to question every single thing you do 
3. Why can people just not leave me alone and let me do my own thing. It is MY life after all right? 

NAIL COLOR: I just threw on Shake Your $$ Maker by Essie for the weekend. I'm really not a fan of this color, but I can't stand unpainted nails

DRINK: Orange pekoe tea

FOOD: Fresh strawberries

SMELLING: Nothing 

HOPING: For THAT phone call! Fingers have never been more crossed!!

TV SHOW: Still working through The Good Wife, ugh, so good! AND just saw that Netflix added the latest seasons of Law & Order SVU and Schitt's Creek. NOW, they just need to add the last Grey's and we would be set. 

WEARING: Sweat pants and tee shirt

LOVING: That next weekend is the official return of the NFL regular season

WISH LIST: For that phone call ... REALLY need/want it to happen

NEEDING: Please see above ! 

BLESSING: Everyone and everything that I have in my life

FEELING: Like I need to get out of this month long rut I have been in. Ugh, it's horrible because I am not this type of person so whenever this happens, I hate not feeling like "me"

CLICKING: Keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: For Fall and everything that comes along with it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment