Friday, September 23, 2016

five on friday.

Here we are for another edition of FOF and I'm hoping you're joining the link up over with A Liz Adventures and finding some other great blogs!





ONE
Fall brings many things, as we all know. An amazing wardrobe, pumpkin flavoured everything, Halloween planning and of course, my favourite, the return of the football season. My boys are off to a great start, aka the New England Patriots. AND, they are off to a great start without Mr. Brady when everyone thought they wouldn't. So HA, take that! 


TWO
I finally received "that call" that I have been rambling on about for the last few weeks. Unfortunately, it did not go the way I wanted it to, which now leaves me in a position where I seem to be a lot of the time lately, of making yet another decision. I used to think that I had a small, tiny understanding behind the idea of how some things worked. After today, I don't think I do anymore. I must admit .. it is a little disheartening, but I won't let it get me down completely. 


THREE
Am I the only one who does NOT care AT ALL about Brad & Angelina divorcing? I'm sorry, but I don't ... 


FOUR 
 I saw this photo while browsing Pinterest (Pinterest for the win - again!) and it actually left me a bit speechless. I don't think I have ever come across a definition better than this and it really hit home. 




FIVE
Johanna Basford is releasing her Christmas colouring book in October! Cannot wait! Oh my goodness. Yes, yes, okay ... I may have a slight problem! 




No comments:

Post a Comment