Sunday, September 11, 2016

sunday currently - sept 11 v.53


C U R R E N T L Y ...


READING: The last few days, I have actually taken the time and read some blogs from people that I follow. Not that I don't usually do this, I just took a little extra time lately and I have read some pretty good stuff!

WRITING: This Sunday's edition of TSC & one of the coaches in my Fitness group challenged us to great a wall/board/notebook of inspiring words/quotes that we can look at each day or whenever we need to. I think I'm going to write something on each day in my agenda, so I always start the day with a positive thought. 

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment - Here I Go Again by Audra Mae

LISTENING: To the sound of the keyboard

GUILTY PLEASURE: This week, surprisingly, I have been very good. Mind you, I haven't been 100% so I have kind of lost my appetite, therefore, not eating a lot, but haven't had a guilty pleasure this past week. Wow, think that's a first.

THINKING: That this phone call NEEDS to come through tomorrow. I HATE not knowing what is going on and what I am doing. I obviously want a positive outcome from this call, but I just want the call either way so I can stop guessing and starting planning. Is that too much to ask, I don't think so!

NAIL COLOR: After School Boy Blazer by Essie



DRINK: Water ... Usually I have a difficult time drinking just plain straight up water, but lately it's been the only thing I have been drinking

FOOD: Not much today due to a lack of appetite

SMELLING: Nothing 

HOPING: For THAT phone call with a positive outcome! Please OH PLEASE ... 

TV SHOW: Still working through The Good Wife & started Season 2 of Schitt's Creek
                                                    


WEARING: Pajama pants and tee shirt. It's Sunday and I'm not feeling well .. it's allowed!

LOVING: That football has officially returned as of today!! 

WISH LIST: For that phone call ... REALLY need/want it to happen

NEEDING: Please see above ! 

BLESSING: Everyone and everything that I have in my life

FEELING: Like absolute crap! One week of the month I DESPISE being a female.

CLICKING: Keyboard 

EXCITEMENT: For Fall and everything that comes along with it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment