Wednesday, August 19, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge

We all know I love a good "survey", quiz or blog challenge and while browsing Pinterest, I came across this AND since I feel I need to post more, this is probably going to help. I will be posting other things and random posts as well, but this will be at least included in the post or on it's own. Hope you guys enjoy :)





DAY ONE
YOUR BLOG'S NAME

I chose "Beautiful Blonde Disaster" because that's how I feel 95% of the time. I am NOT one of those girls whose believes or thinks they are beautiful in any way, so I wasn't sure how to feel about including the word Beautiful. However, beautiful disaster explains me to a T and it flows. On the outside, it may look like I have my sh*t together, but really, I don't and sometimes I feel like such a mess. 

The "Blonde" comes from the fact that I was born a natural blonde and I've been blonde for about 25 years. It's just in the last few years I've recently changed my hair color from blonde to dark. Sometimes the up keep on blonde is just too much. 





No comments:

Post a Comment