Friday, August 21, 2015

30DBC - Day 3


DAY THREE
YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE

I have A LOT of favorite quotes and I don't think I can list them all but here are a few .... 





"There's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid and you'll never go wrong" - Sandlot 


"At the end of the day, you will not remember the person with the most beautiful face, but you will remember the person with the most beautiful heart" - Anon


"Be who you are, not who the world wants you to be" - Anon


"Don't judge my choices if you don't understand my reasons" - Anon


"Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going" - Jillian Michaels 


"A diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure" - Henry Kissinger


"Just keep moving forward and don't give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you to do, for you" - Johnny Depp


"Everybody looks at you strange and say you've changed, like you came all this way to stay the same" - Anon


"Success isn't given, it's earned. On the track, on the field, in the gym. With blood, sweat, and the occasional tear" - Nike


"You can't lose something you've never had" - How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days


"You only live once, might as well be a badass" - Anon


"They told me I can't, I told them just watch" - Anon






No comments:

Post a Comment