Monday, August 17, 2015

The Alphabet Game

While browsing my Bloglovin' feed while enjoying my usual cup of tea in the morning, I came across Running with Spoons and her A to Z "survey". If you know me, you know I am a sucker for these types of things so here it goes ... Enjoy! :)


A - AGE: As much as I would love to say I'm still 19, I'm actually 26 .. and a half. 

B - BIGGEST FEAR: Heights, bugs and needles

C - CURRENT TIME: 4:09pm on a Monday

D - DRINK YOU HAD LAST: Decaf orange pekoe tea. I don't think the amount of tea I have during the day would be considered healthy 

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: If I absolutely have to talk to someone, it's usually my mom or a few select friends

F - FAVORITE SONG: I don't have one favorite song, it change all the time. Usually, I have a song of the moment and right now it would be Look Good For You by Selena Gomez



G - GROSSEST MEMORY: It didn't actually happen to me but when my brother and I were younger, my mom would take us up north to our cottage and we had a dock that everyone would fish from. Well, my brother went to cast out (I think that's proper terminology) and instead of casting out into the water, his hook went right into my moms arm. The worst part, my mom never felt a thing. 

H - HOMETOWN: A nice little town in Southern Ontario, Canada 

I - IN LOVE WITH: The fact that fall weather is coming up which means fall FASHION! I am a summer girl but when it comes to fashion, I prefer fall over any season! 

J - JEALOUS OF:  My brother and his girlfriend who are sitting at Avondale Dairy Bar enjoying the best ice cream. For those of you who don't know or who have never heard of Avondale Dairy Bar, it's NOT your corner Avondale store. This place makes their own ice cream and has literally more flavors than BR and flavors you couldn't even think of. It's a staple summer tradition down here. 


K - KINDEST PERSON YOU KNOW: I know a lot of kind people so it wouldn't be fair for me to say just one person

L - LONGEST RELATIONSHIP: 6 years 

M - MIDDLE NAME: I actually have two middle names but I won't tell you both. The first one starts with an M and the second one is actually Sophia and I love that name

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: I have a younger brother, two older brothers, a step brother and step sister. BUT, in the immediate family, I am the only girl

O - ONE WISH: That every time I pinned something on Pinterest it went right into my closet at home AND, let's be real and honest, that I could eat whatever I wanted without gaining weight


 P - PERSON YOU SPOKE TO LAST ON THE PHONE: Someone about setting up an appointment later on this week

Q - QUESTION YOU'RE ALWAYS ASKED: "Are you okay", "How do I get your job" and "Is it fun working on a cruise ship"

R - REASON TO SMILE: Everything and anything

S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: Whistle While You Work It by Katy Tiz. No idea why that song came to my mind but I haven't stopped singing in since yesterday

T - TIME I WOKE UP: Today, I believe it was around 8:45am 


U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Black

V - VACATION DESTINATION: The only sort of "vacation" plans I have as of now, would be heading out to Cali for my next contract and that ship is based out of Long Beach and goes to Catalina Island, Cabo and another small island in Mexico

W - WORST HABIT: Oh dear, where do I begin! I would have to say swearing and binge watching shows

X - X RAYS YOU'VE HAD: The emergency room used to be my second home. Most of these injuries come from 20 years of dancing, 7 years of cheerleading and 6 years of soccer. My back, my nose, my toe/foot, chest and neck. So pretty much everything

Y - YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Pizza, anything with chocolate and anything with cookie dough



Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Scorpio and it happens to be very accurate



If you guys end up doing this yourself, leave a comment and let me know so I can check it out :)





No comments:

Post a Comment