Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday Currently - Aug 16 v.33

Here we are yet again, another Sunday. I can't believe there are only three more Sunday's left in August. Where does the time go?

Linking up with Siddathornton for this edition.


C U R R E N T L Y 


READING: Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn

WRITING: This edition os TSC and many pro/con lists

MUSIC:  Song(s) of the moment - Look Good For You by Selena Gomez 

LISTENING: To a movie on TV. I will admit, it's The Blair Witch Project. It came across on my feed and I haven't seen it in so long ... thought, why not! No judging please. 

GUILTY PLEASURE: This week hasn't been too bad but I had the best champagne and strawberry cupcake last night at a family party. I think that tops the list!

THINKING: As usual, my mind is everywhere. Do I do this, do that, don't do that ... it's horrible!

NAIL COLOR: Love Potion - Sephora by O.P.I

DRINK: Orange pekoe tea

FOOD: Haven't really had anything to eat yet, but definitely thinking Pizza Hut for dinner. Sundays are made for movie marathons and pizza right?? 

SMELLING: Nothing

HOPING: For a sign in the next few days about which direction I should head in

TV SHOW: I started to watch Blue Bloods the other day and I am quite surprised. I wasn't planning on getting hooked half way through the first episode but now, I can't stop watching. And, uhm, HELLO Donnie Wahlberg! Have any of you watched this show? 

WEARING: Comfortable pants and tee

LOVING: Last night my brother and I attended a birthday for a very close family friend. We saw people we haven't seen in so long and it was SO SO nice catching up with everyone. It's funny how people turn into your family and even though you may not see them all the time or even talk all the time, when you're together, it's like no time has passed at all. 

WISH LIST: To be able to get back into my work out routine. Whatever I have been dealing with the last little while hasn't really given me "motivation" and I would like it back, ASAP!

NEEDING: To make up my mind. I know, it seems like every time I write a TSC post, I need to make up my mind on some issue. However, this isn't an easy decision to make and for some reason, I cannot feel confident when I think I have made up my mind. 

BLESSING: Everyone in my life

FEELING: Hopeful and optimistic 

CLICKING: They keyboard and PS3 controller

EXCITEMENT: Our annual CNE trip is coming up next weekend which usually marks the end of summer, unofficially


What did you guys get up to this weekend? Enjoy your Sunday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment