Friday, August 14, 2015

Five on Friday

Here's to another weekend and I hope it's enjoyable. I have a family birthday to attend tomorrow night so I am looking forward to seeing some people I haven't seen in a long time. In the next few weeks, things will slowly start to fall into place, one way or another and to be honest, I am looking forward to some consistency.

Linking up with A Liz Adventures for today's edition of FOF.




ONE
I am slowly starting to get over this week long "stomach flu/bug" or whatever it is I've come down with. It's been a very long week and I am still not able to eat a full meal. I'm run down and exhausted and cannot wait to get over this. 


TWO
I FINALLY gave in and purchased my first Lilly Pulizter agenda for 2015-2016 season. I had such a difficult time deciding what planner I wanted and what size to get. They have small, medium, large and jumbo and in so many beautiful patterns. I decided to go with the Jumbo as I usually have a ton to write in, whether it be in the monthly view or weekly view. Shipping was fast, and free, which was nice. It came in and let me tell you, I am HOOKED on these agendas! The size is perfect for what I need and has a lot of space for me to write in whatever I need. The pattern is bright, the pages are colorful and it's honestly so easy to navigate through. I am looking forward to using it :)


THREE
Yesterday my brother and I decided to spend the day in Toronto. Well, the fact I had an appointment up  there kind of helped our decision as well. We had beautiful weather so after my appointment, we went downtown and walked around and eventually ended up at the Eaton Centre. We ventured into the new Hudson's Bay store and I FELL IN LOVE! I wish our Hudson's Bay down here was like that. Okay, maybe not because then I would never see a paycheque. On our walk, we came across Nathan Phillips Square where they are setting up for the closing ceremonies of the ParaPan Am Games. It was actually interesting to see in person than on TV. Have any of you been watching the games?



FOUR
I think I may have accidentally found out who A is! I avoided all social networking for two days and then while browsing Instagram three days later, I saw something about who A is and let me tell you, if that is true, I am going to be very disappointed. I still haven't watched the final two episodes so I don't know what happened, but apparently, I am still in for a shock



FIVE
This explains it all ... 










No comments:

Post a Comment