Monday, August 24, 2015

30DBC - Day 5 & 6

You know when everything goes wrong and not one thing goes your way? Yeah, that was my day yesterday. One thing after another and it never seemed to stop. I had my step brother's birthday and step sister's graduation party and usually they can cheer me up, but nope, not yesterday. I didn't even get to post my TSC and I had time, just didn't want to "adult" yesterday.



DAY FIVE
YOUR PROUDEST MOMENTS

I would have to say my proudest moment, so far, would be graduating with High Honors (3.94 GPA) from a highly competitive and difficult program - Animal Health. I was never very good with math and science in high school and was very nervous when I started the program because of that. I never thought that I would have graduated with that GPA, ever, let alone from that program. I worked my butt off and developed new study and note taking techniques which has helped me with other programs. On the other hand, I have set a very high bar for myself and I'm already hard enough on myself as it is. 






DAY SIX
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF 

Heights, bugs/spiders (because they deserve their own mention), storms, being near or in the woods at night








No comments:

Post a Comment