Friday, August 21, 2015

Five on Friday

GOOD LORD - I just finished my first work out since being sick for about two and a half weeks and let me tell you, it was DIFFICULT! It felt nice though, that's for sure.

Linking up with A Liz Adventures for this Friday's edition of FOF.




ONE
Am I the only one who has fallen victim to the world of coloring for adults?? It's so addicting and relaxing! I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I look forward to my daily "coloring". Some pages take me longer than others and some days I can get through more than ones. 


TWO
Sinister 2 comes out tonight and I CANNOT wait to see it!!! I think I may wait a week or two, to avoid the crowds and children on summer break. I saw, well through my fingers, the first one in theatres, and to this day, I still cannot watch it after dark because it terrifies me. 


THREE
We all know I LOVE to binge watch shows and I cannot stop watching Blue Bloods and now I may or  may not have a crush on Donnie Wahlberg and Tom Selleck. And to be honest, I have no idea why I can't stop watching. Maybe I want to find out if Erin ends up with her boss. 


FOUR
I have recently taken an interest in Muay Thai Kick Boxing. Has anyone taken these classes? It seems very interesting and it never hurts to learn a little self defence right?

FIVE
Has anyone else seen or even tried the Breadstick Sanwiches from Olive Garden?? Apparently, according to my brother, they've been out for a while but I haven't heard nor seen the commercial. 







No comments:

Post a Comment