Saturday, August 8, 2015

Sunday Currently - Aug 9 v.32

Does anyone else think that August is like the Sunday of summer? I am SO HAPPY that my usual link up for TSC is back in business - thank you Siddathornton!




C U R R E N T LY 


READINGSharp Objects by Gillian Flynn - STILL!!

WRITING: This edition of TSC

MUSIC: Song(s) of the moment -  Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth 

LISTENING:  To the fan in my room. Even though the AC is on high, I cannot sleep without my fan.

GUILTY PLEASURE:  Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream

THINKING: Way too many things. 

NAIL COLOR: A nice lavender color by Avon 


DRINK: Ginger Ale

FOOD: Last thing I ate was chicken. I've been dealing with a stomach bug these last four days so this chicken was the only real thing I have had to eat in the last little while .. still didn't sit too well !

SMELLING: Nothing

HOPING: For a swing position ASAP! 

TV SHOW: Currently watching 24 and SOA.

WEARING: PJ'S

LOVING: That fall weather is approaching which means oversized sweaters and boots AND pumpkin spice EVERYTHING!!

WISH LIST: To feel confident in my decision 

NEEDING: To do oh so many things like clean my room .. always seems to be the one thing I always need to do

BLESSING: Everyone and everything in my life

FEELING: Nervous about explaining my decision to some people and what their reaction is going to be

CLICKING: Keyboard

EXCITEMENT:  To possibly make up my mind in the next few days. Okay,  let's be reasonable and say weeks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment