Wednesday, August 19, 2015

So What Wednesday [10]

It's been a while since I did a SWW post and I cannot figure out why it's been so difficult to take the time on a Wednesday. Oh well, I made a promise to blog more and so far, I think I've been holding up to that!



This week I'm saying SO WHAT IF ... 


I am enjoying being on vacation and would rather be on a "permanent vacation" than having to work? Doesn't everyone though?

➜ I am ADDICTED to Blue Bloods and now in love with Donnie Wahlberg

➜ I am looking forward to Fall weather because of Fall fashion AND pumpkin everything!

➜ This has been my mood lately, literally, no lies ....
➜ I have a list of "comfort movies" that I watch whenever I  am feeling upset or anything along those lines

➜ I change my nail polish color every week 

➜ I have been sleeping in a little lately. Either way, in a few weeks I won't have the privilege of sleeping in, so mine as well take advantage of it now, right?

➜ I am now addicted to "adult coloring"! It's been a great way for me to "de stress" and take my mind off of things. My brother's girlfriend gave me a few coloring pages, but I went through those faster than I thought so yesterday, I went out and purchased some books of my own. This will definitely keep me busy for the next few weeks. AND, I am looking forward to Johanna Basford releasing her new book Lost Ocean. I won't be close to finished these ones before that one comes out but it's my goal to have all three of her books (Secret Garden, Enchanted Forest and Lost Ocean) and COMPLETE them. And ... I'm sure she'll keep coming out with more. I guess I found a new way to "spend my money" - oh boy!


➜ I surprise myself sometimes. So far, this is my favorite page that I have finished


➜ I am thinking of trying Kayla Itsines BBG. Has anyone tried it? Thoughts?

➜ I may be addicted to eggs and Franks Hot Sauce now! I needed to switch it up as eating plain and boring eggs was starting to get boring 



What are you guys saying SO WHAT to this Wednesday?








No comments:

Post a Comment