Friday, September 13, 2013

Five on Friday -v.3

Friday is here once again and today just happens to be Friday the 13th! Is it me or is the month of September just flying by? I'm linking up with A.Liz Adventures again for this weeks edition. 

1. Olive Garden - Television commercials really do work! After seeing commercial after commercial advertising Olive Garden's never ending pasta bowl, Wednesday night's dinner decision was simply the OG. I have been there a handful of times and I am never disappointed. The never ending past bowl was something that I did not participate in because honestly, it's just a waste of money for me and I can only eat so much pasta. This time around I decided to have the three cheese ravioli and of course, their chicken & gnocchi soup. Just writing this is making me hungry ..... 

2. 102 days until ..... Christmas! Yes, I have started my Christmas countdown. I absolutely LOVE the Holidays. The decorations, the baking, the dinners, Christmas movies, and of course, the family time. I also love family traditions that happen around Christmas and if you ever try to steer away from them, my brother will be very angry. 

3. Sweater weather - As much as I am summer girl and absolutely love flip flops, I also love sweater weather. There is something comfortable and relaxing waking up and putting on a pair of yoga pants and a sweater. This fall I will be adding a lot of cardigans and oversized knit sweaters to my wardrobe. 

4. Dreams - I have been having some pretty weird and interesting dreams lately. Throughout the years and classes I have taken, I have always heard that you dreams are things that you think about during the day and that some part of your dream always comes true. Well, thinking of last nights dream, neither of those points are valid. I'm pretty sure I was dating Teddy from 90210 .. weird, I know. 

5. The smell of fresh baked cookies. Whenever I have a lot on my mind, I tend to bake. This time around I chose to bake some chocolate chip cookies. I left the kitchen while they were baking and when I walked back in ... mmmm, that smell. The cookies turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I will be spending it with double shifts and production runs. The only time I am "okay" with spending hours and hours at work is when the weather is crappy and I believe it is going to be one of those weekends. 

S.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. F- yeah to this entire list, but most especially Olive Garden and Christmas...although I'm going to put off my Christmas love until Nov. 1 :)

    jess
    Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this post Jess! Isn't the OG the best, especially the lasagna fritta! I always start my Christmas countdown early because my brother always asks! LoL

      Delete