Wednesday, September 4, 2013

In my drugstore bag 2

In this edition of "In my drugstore bag"...


Garnier Pure Astringent Toner - I use this in conjunction with the Garnier Pure Exfo Brusher and the Pure Shine Control Moisturizer. I absolutely love this line of products from Garnier. The toner is used to help with blemishes, even out pores and complexion. By using all three products together, I find that my skin has a more even tone than it did prior to use. It also leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. 

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - pretty self explanatory and they work!

Wet'N'Wild Color Icon Bronzer - I don't usually use this brand, but I'm not too picky when it comes to a bronzer since I don't even use that much. I use a very small amount to give my face a nice fresh "sun kissed" glow. 

L'Oreal Arginine Resist x3 Shampoo & Conditioner - Before using this s&c, my hair would always seem to "fall out". After laying down somewhere or after brushing or combing it. It was getting out of control. I saw a commercial for this product and heard what it is supposed to do and thought - here it is, my miracle product! I didn't get my hopes up because we all know what happens, it never works. After using it, I will say without a doubt, IT DOES WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO (for me anyway). It is supposed to make your hair stronger and more resistant to breakage - that it does! I find that there is way less hair and I find my hair a lot healthier, shinier and softer. I will go around the city looking for this s&c if a store is out, that's how much I love this product! Here is the website if you want to research it more for yourself. 

Enjoy the rest of your week :)
S.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment