Friday, September 20, 2013

Five on Friday - v.4

It's that time again, an afternoon writing an edition of Five on Friday. I'm linking up with A Liz Adventures again for FOF. Hope you all enjoyed your week, the weather was actually pretty nice. I had a very busy week and I finally get a day off tomorrow! However, being so busy made for a quick week. 

1. Pain & Gain - As usual, when I get home after work I am never tired, I always get my third wind. My brother and I wanted to watch a newer movie so we decided on Pain & Gain. I saw previews for this movie in the theatre, and to be honest, it didn't look that interesting to me. The movie is about a group of body builders who go to some EXTREMES for a better life. It's also a true story. I will admit, the previews I saw did not do this movie justice. It was a really good movie and I was not expecting it to turn out the way it did. There were quite a few funny parts and let me just say, watching a movie full of muscular attractive men like Mark Walhberg and The Rock - A+ in my books! The fact that it's a true story blows my mind, even though I'm not sure how much was true and how much was fabricated for the movie. Bottom line - definitely a movie worth watching!

2. I have decided that I want to do something completely different and drastic with my hair. I have always been a blonde and I have never really did anything super different. The last time I did something, I went a little darker with some browns and reds and I ended up really liking it. I'm thinking this time maybe go shorter than I would and change the color to a brown. 

3. PSL - Also known as Pumpkin Spice Latte. I had my first one the other day and maybe it's because I'm a little under the weather, but it wasn't what I thought it would be. I couldn't really taste the pumpkin spice, my brother and mother could, but I couldn't. So I'm guessing it is because I am feeling a little crappy. I will definitely be ordering it again though, that's for sure. 

4. Skittles - I saw a commercial the other day for Skittles and ever since then I can't stop eating them. The worst part is, you cannot just have one or two .. you end up eating a lot more than you should in one sitting!

5. Candy Crush - I was a little late jumping on the CC bandwagon and now that I have, I wish I never started. It starts out fun and then you get to a level that you cannot pass and then it becomes the worst thing in the world. I have been stuck on level 79 for almost two months now, no joke! I attempt it and then I get no where and give up again. It's to the point now where if someone else beats it, I'l pay them! Haha And yet there are people who are on level 300 or who have beat the entire thing ..... Teach me!

Enjoy your weekend!! :)

S.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment