Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Sunday Currently - Sept 1 v.3

Happy Sunday and welcome September. I don't know where the summer months went to, seems like they just flew by. When I was younger it always seemed that time went by so slow and I remember saying to my mom "I can't wait to grow up". Little did I know how fast time would go by and now I'm sitting here saying "If I could go back .... ". Funny how things work. Anyways, here is today's version of "The Sunday Currently". 

Reading: Same two books as the previous versions of TSC. Almost finished though!

Writing: This blog post.

Music: Current favorites are Roar by Katy Perry and Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus.

Listening: Pirates of the Caribbean is on TV so I guess that counts. 

Guilty Pleasure: Coffee. Normally I'm not a coffee drinker but for some reason this week I have been drinking coffee, decaf of course!

Thinking: About what I have to do this week and in what order they need to be done in.

Nail Color: Dj Play That Song by Essie. 

Smelling: Nothing.

Drink: Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks. They just built a drive-thru Starbucks down the street from my house and if I ever pass it, I feel obligated to stop. No harm in that right?! ;)

Wishing: That I would receive this email that I have been so desperately waiting to receive for the longest time now. 

Food: Just finished an apple.

Hoping: That things work out in the end. It's a little difficult for me to see that right now, even though I know everything does work out in the end, some way shape or form.

TV Show: I'm currently watching Pirates of the Caribbean. Movie Sunday is always better than changing the channel from tv show to tv show. 

Wearing: Pajama pants, Toronto Raptors tee and a grey hoodie. 

Loving: Vega One Nutritional Shake and Energizing Smoothie. I have been having one every day and I have been experimenting with them and what I mix them with. 

Wish List: "THE" EMAIL!!! 

Wanting: A vacation!

Needing: To finish this entry. I was side tracked by an hour and a half phone call with my mom!

Blessing: For everything I have in my life.

Feeling: Hungry.

Clicking: Keyboard.

Excitement: Seeing my mom for dinner sometime this week. She was away on vacation and I haven't seen or talked to her for about a week and a half so it will be nice to catch up!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I hope the first week of September is kind to you all!

*I'm linking up with Lauren for this week's edition* 

S. 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Will we eventually know the story about 'the email?' If so, I can't wait! :-D I hope everything works out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes, the story of "the email" will be told eventually. It's a pain not being able to share it with everyone! Thank you for the well wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the email is very important eh? Hopefully you'll get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you could say this email has some importance to it! Haha thank you for reading :)

      Delete