Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday Night Out

It's been a while since I have had a night out of the house and since I was called off work for the day, tonight seemed to be perfect! 

It started out with dinner at Kelsey's, which is a restaurant I don't normally go to. If anyone in our family goes out to eat, it's usually in the States. For an appetizer I ordered their version of "chips and dip". It was wontons and a buffalo chicken queso dip. Delicious but filling. For my main dish, I ordered a grilled chicken greek salad. Lately, I seem to have been living off of these! Until recently, I usually never added meat to my salads and I have been missing out. I usually get full about half way through. It had romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, black olives and grilled chicken! I will definitely be ordering it the next time I'm there. 

After dinner, it was time for a movie. The choice tonight was Insidious Chapter 2. The first movie, in my opinion, was terrifying. I won't go into too much detail with this movie as I'm planning on including it in this weeks edition of Five on Friday. 

My outfit of the night was simple and casual. I wore my Love Life tee from Cut and Run London. I am absolutely in love with these brand. I will be including it in this weeks editions of Five on Friday as well, so I won't go into detail. I paired it with some dark jeans from Macy's, black cardigan from Reitman's and my spiked loafers from Aldo. All in all, I super comfortable in this outfit yet didn't feel like I was wearing yoga pants and a hoodie. 

Hope you guys are enjoying your week so far! At least tomorrow is hump day, whoo hoo!

S.
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I want to see Insidious Chapter 2! Can't wait to hear more of your thoughts about it!

    I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award. Check out my post for details. Reading your posts always brightens my day!

    http://fromkatypillartobutterfly.blogspot.com/2013/09/ive-got-sunshine.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you so much Katy! I'm so glad you enjoy my posts and that they help brighten your day! I finished with the post if you wanted to check out my answers to your questions :)

    ReplyDelete