Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I've got sunshine

Earlier this morning I was reading a comment that Katy had posted on my previous entry. She informed me that she nominated me for the "Sunshine Award"and that my blogs always brighten up her day. I thought that was SUPER nice of her and it made me feel like I'm actually doing something with this blog and not just writing it for myself. If you haven't already, you should definitely check out Katy's blog. She is such an inspiration and always has some fascinating posts.


The idea of the award is to nominate 10 bloggers whose posts brighten your day.



The Rules
1. Include the award logo in your post.
2. Link to the person who nominated you From Katy Pillar to Butterfly
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link the nominees to your post and notify them!

Here are the questions that Katy had posted for me to answer.

1) What are 3 things you're thankful for?
Three things I am thankful for are my family, my job and my health.

2) What's the last movie you watched? Did you like it?
That last movie I watched was Insidious: Chapter 2 and yes, I enjoyed the movie very much.

3) If you could have free, unlimited service from a chef, chauffeur, or masseuse, which would you choose?
Hmmm, good question! I would have to say chef only because this chef could teach me a thing or two about cooking which I could use later on when their services are finished! Haha

4) What did you have for dinner yesterday?
Yesterday I had a grilled chicken greek salad from Kelseys. DELICIOUS!

5) Do you consider yourself young at heart or an old soul?
As much as I would love to say young at heart, if I'm being honest, I would have to say an old soul. The majority of the time I will go with whatever is the more "responsible" decision and I guess my "party" years have come and gone. My perfect Friday night would be staying in with movies and snacks! 

6) What was your first job?
I babysat twins who lived a few houses down from me & I was a busser at a restaurant in town.

7) Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Yes I know a few people actually!

8) What is a super power you wish you had?
To snap my fingers and have my outfit and hair change - like Sabrina The Teenage Witch

9) What does your current outfit look like?
Black pajama pants, yellow Nike tee and a black hoodie from my Animal Health program that I graduated from in 2010

10) What is the title of a book that you feel everyone should read?
"Crazy, Sexy, Diet" by Kris Carr. It's not so much a diet book but it opens your eyes to everything you didn't know about food. 

Questions for my nominees
                                  1) What's one city you visited that you DIDN'T like, and why?
2) What's your favorite clothing store?
3) If I gave you $500.00 right now, what would you go buy?
4) What's the population of the city you currently live in?
5) What's your favorite scent?
6) Would you prefer to live in the city or suburbs?
7) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
8) What was your favorite childhood show that you can remember?
9) Do you prefer swimming or skiing?
10) How long have you been blogging for?

My nominees 
I'm not going to name ten, I am only going to name five. 
1) April @ A Liz Adventures
3) Jess @ Quaintrelle
4) Lauren @ siddathornton

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers to my questions, and thank you for nominating me again! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed reading & you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete