Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Sunday Currently - Sept 29 v.7

Just like that, Sunday is back. Today just happens to be National Coffee Day! Hope everyone is celebrating by having at least one coffee filled beverage. I, however, am enjoying a nice cup of Tazo Awake tea, since coffee and I don't really get along all that well. As per every Sunday, I am linking up with Lauren.

CURRENTLY....

Reading: Swimsuit by James Patterson

Writing: This edition of the TSC

Music: Miss Movin' On by Fifth Harmony

Listening: To the television

Guilty Pleasure: Tollhouse halloween sugar cookies

Thinking: Of what I should have for dinner ... I'm thinking Chinese

Nail Color: In A Flurry by Sally Hansen

Smelling: Nothing

Drink: Tazo Awake tea

Wishing: I could make up my mind when it comes to a few certain things

Food: Nothing at the moment

Hoping: A decision can be made when it comes to what I am doing with my life

Tv Show: Started watching Hemlock Grove on Netflix last night and I keep watching it. I'm not too sure how I feel about this show yet .... It's weird, but yet I can't stop.

Wearing: Yoga pants a hoodie - seems to be my go to look after work

Loving: That I have the next three days off

Wish List: A chef and a maid, one can really wish right?

Wanting: DINNER - just no idea what yet

Needing: To fold and put away all my laundry. How I accumulate so much when all I wore for two weeks straight was a work uniform, is beyond me

Blessing: Everything

Feeling: A little bit stressed

Clicking: Keys on the keyboard

Excitement: For all things "October" - my brothers birthday, pumpkin patch outings, pumpkin carving, Thanksgiving etc. 

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your Sunday and have a wonderful first week of October! :)

S. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment