Monday, October 7, 2013

Product Review - Garnier Pure Shine Control Lotion

I use this product a lot and I thought that maybe I should write a review about it - please keep in mind this review is based solely on my opinion and is not affiliated with the product. 

At my job we are usually working out butts off trying to seat 1500 people in about five minutes. Needless to say, at the end of the five minutes we always felt like we just finished a workout. I was always noticing that I would end up with shiny skin and I didn't really like the look at all. I found this product and decided to give it a try. The product is supposed to matify your skin and provide a "fresh and clean" look. I figured if this could work after a night at work, it would be a keeper. It DEFINITELY does what it says it does (for me anyway). I put it on right before I apply my make up. At first I found it made my make up feel "heavy" but I think I wasn't waiting long enough for it to dry because now I don't have that "heavy"feeling and I have been waiting longer. The only downfall I find is that I have to be really careful about applying my make up because it can sometimes leave streaks and lines. Other than that, it works beautifully! After a night at a work, it looks like I just applied my make up. It doesn't leave your skin shiny and oily and I find after using it, my skin feels better and looks better. 

My mom had the same issue and she tried every product there was. I gave her a bit of this and she said this is the only thing that works for her! So if you're in the same position and need to find a new product, try this out! 

Read more about it here.



S.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment