Monday, October 7, 2013

Sunshine Award #2

I was notified last night that I was nominated again for the Sunshine Award by Chandler Elizabeth of Jerseys Free Spirit. I was really surprised to say the least. Here is what I was asked to do ....

Acknowledge the nominating blogger - I did this above!
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate answer & let all the bloggers know they've been nominated.

**I've already nominated people from the first Sunshine Award so I won't be doing it again, sorry**

// 11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF \\
1. I have small feet for someone my age - the majority of my shoes are kids.
2. I can't stand the snow or the cold weather.
3. I need to watch a movie and have a snack before bed.
4. I need to have a tea at least once a day.
5. I love family traditions - Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthdays and The CNE.
6. I change my nail polish color every week - it's an addiction.
7. I'm scared of heights.
8. I absolutely love horror movies even though I don't like the feeling of being scared.
9. I LOVE football and hockey.
10. I can carry on a conversation entirely based on movie quotes.
11. I prefer to stay in on a Friday night than go out. 

Here are the questions that were posted for me to answer.

1.  What is your favorite season?
Summer and most recently started getting into Fall.

2.  If you could be good at one thing (that you are not currently good at), what would it be?
Saving money!

3.  If you could only live one place for the rest of your life, where would you live?
Well, it would be between somewhere near the ocean where there isn't any snow or cold temperatures and wherever my family is.

4.  Who is one person you really want to meet?
I don't think there is ONE person, I have a few - Keith Urban, Shenae Grimes-Beech, AnnaLynne McCord, Brett Lawrie and the Duck Dynasty cast.

5.  What is your favorite food?
Tacos, pizza and chicken fettuccine Alfredo 

6.  Do you prefer coffee or tea or some other drink?
Tea

7.  What is your favorite time of day?
Night

8.  You have to give up one thing for the rest of your life.  What do you give up?
It would probably be very difficult but junk food

9.  Favorite quote?
Right now I would have to say "Your life begins at the end of your comfort zone"

10. You just won the lottery! (CONGRATS) What is the first thing you do with the money?
VACATION!!

11.  You're on the subway.  Would you rather sit next to a sleeping person, who keeps awkwardly falling onto you, or the creepy guy who stares at you the entire ride?  
Sleeping person - I cannot stand when people stare at me. 

Thanks again for the nomination!! Enjoy your day guys :)

S.
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment