Thursday, October 3, 2013

"The Email"

In previous posts I have mentioned something about waiting for "the email". Well, "the email" arrived and I can now say what it's about since it's official. 


I will be leaving November 15th to start my new journey working with Carnival CL as Entertainment Staff. I am scared, excited and every emotion rolled into one. I've never done anything like this in my life and it's very much outside my comfort zone. My plan was to transfer to a school here and continue my studies, however, somethings came up and I have to do what I have to do. By doing this, I will be able to make it a lot easier on myself and everyone when I return to school. 

It still hasn't hit me yet, even though I had to give my current job notice today. I don't think it will hit me until the actual day I leave. I really don't want to see my parents tear up at the airport, but they will be very proud of what I am doing. Now, I have to make all these lists about what to pack, take care of some banking issues etc. There's a lot to do in the next little while. 

Since I'm also leaving before my birthday, I have to throw in some birthday celebrations before I leave and some major family time. My family also thinks I'm weird because I said that I am going to REALLY REALLY REALLY x100 miss my cat. She's actually mine, so it's like she's my kid and not a cat (yes, I'm weird I know haha). But I have to keep in mind why I am doing this and keep my end goal in mind. 

I'll be going through a lot the next little while, some good and some bad. Some days I will more than likely change my mind, then the next day I will be excited. It's going to be a very big roller coaster of emotions that's for sure. 

But as they say ... "Your life begins at the end of your comfort zone".

S.
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same way about my dog! I will miss her so much while I'm gone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My animal are always the ones I miss the most!

      Delete