Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Currently - Oct 27 v.11

Sunday is here once again, hope everyone had a good weekend! Last weekend of October actually - wow! Linking up with Lauren for this week's SC.

C U R R E N T LY ....

READING: Hemlock Grove still

WRITING: This week's edition of SC

MUSIC: Drinks After Work -  Toby Keith

LISTENING: To the movie Willy Wonka - ABC Spark has a killer line up of movies tonight (no pun intended! hah)

GUILTY PLEASURE: Online shopping

THINKING: This is my last week at work and it still hasn't sunk it that this weekend I won't have to get dressed and head in to work for another weekend of concerts

NAIL COLOR: Tender Teal by Sally Hansen - definitely a new favourite color!! This picture does NOT do the color any justice. And one of these days I will be able to paint my nails like a pro!

SMELLING: Nothing since I am little stuffed up today

DRINK: Decaf orange pekoe tea

WISHING: Time would just slow down a little

FOOD: Strawberries

HOPING: That my last two shifts at work go smoothly

TV SHOW: Just like last week, my tv channel hasn't changed from AMC, except for tuning into ABC Spark for their 13 Nights of Halloween

WEARING: Flannel pajamas

LOVING: AMC's Fearfest & ABC Spark's 13 Nights of Halloween

WISH LIST: To be able to find the rest of my "to buy" list easily 

WANTING: The Pumpkin Spiced Lattee smoothie from Bolthouse Farms

NEEDING: To clean my room, do laundry and go through my clothes

BLESSING: Everything

FEELING: Tired and nervous

CLICKING: Keyboard

EXCITEMENT: For shopping round two on Saturday - hopefully this one goes a little better than yesterday


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I hope you all have a good week :)






No comments:

Post a Comment