Monday, July 14, 2014

Finish The Sentence

While browsing my Bloglovin' feed, I came across this very interesting blog entitled "Finish The Sentence" and I just had to write an entry myself.

When I open the fridge, I always hope to find ... 

Fresh fruit like strawberries and blueberries


My favorite article of clothing is ...

Right now, it would have to be my Cariloha tee shirts that are made from bamboo. They are the softest shirts and so comfortable to wear in the heat.


Last week I was really pissed when ...

The only time I came remotely close to being "pissed" was the one night where I couldn't fall asleep no matter what I did. Other than that, nothing pissed me off at all :)


One thing nobody understands about me is ...

How I can get bored so easily. Everyone has been saying I should enjoy my time off and not having anything to do. I have ALWAYS had something to do, whether it be school work or two jobs or dance/cheerleading .. this is the first time I have had nothing. I don't like it one bit.


One thing I don't understand is ...

What "BAE" means. How people constantly feel the need to make others feel inadequate. How people think it's okay to voice their opinions on how they should be living their life. People who don't like ice cream or soda.


The world would be a better place if ...

People kept their noses out of other people's lives and business. If people were open and honest and not say things people only want to hear.


If I could change one thing about myself, it would be ...

My eating habits.


Something that can always make me happy is ...

White sand, palm trees and the open ocean.


If I could go anywhere, it would be ...

Hawaii, Australia and Fiji


Because ...

In my opinion, they look like the most beautiful places in the world.


If I were an animal, I would be ...

A sea lion or a penguin.


A job I've always wanted is ...

To work for the FBI or CIA


My idea of a perfect day is ...

Any day that is spent at the beach - no lies!




Thanks for reading :)












No comments:

Post a Comment