Wednesday, July 9, 2014

So What Wednesday [6]

As I was scrolling through my Bloglovin feed this morning, I came across a SWW post from my usual link up! It's been a while since this link up happened, so naturally when I saw it, I was so happy! I am linking up with Shannon for this post and saying ....


"So What" If....

➜  I didn't want to come home once my contract was finished

➜  I am having a difficult time adjusting to "land life" and being home

  I have been binge watching Orange Is The New Black and 24

➜  I miss being out in the open ocean and on a ship

➜  I have recently discovered The Paisley Rooster and may or may not have ordered a few things from them

➜ I purchased a Polar FT4 watch because I am seriously getting into fitness and trying to feel my best

➜ I think I am going through "ship sickness"; not home sickness

➜ I am in love with the Your Tea Tiny TeaTox tea


What are you saying "So What" to this Wednesday?




No comments:

Post a Comment