Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday Currently - July 20 v.16

Happy Sunday! Can you believe it's the 20th of July already, where has the month gone? Linking up with Lauren for this weekends edition of TSC - Enjoy :)

 C U R R E N T L Y 

READING: Finnnalllyyy finished Hemlock Grove and now I am on to The Fault In Our Stars

WRITING:  This edition of TSC

MUSIC: Song of the week would have to be Drunk On A Plane 

LISTENING: To a movie playing on Netflix. How did I survive before without it? 

GUILTY PLEASURE: Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory yesterday

THINKING: My weekend was absolutely wonderful and today, I am having a lazy day and a cheat day and I no shame - you're allowed to have one right?

NAIL COLOR: Still the same from last week; just haven't had the chance to change it up

SMELLING: A little bit of nothing .. 

DRINK: Just finished up a tea 

WISHING: For a meal where I don't care how good it is for me 

FOOD: Nothing right now but I do have a craving for that double chocolate chip muffin that is sitting on my counter .. maybe just half?

HOPING: For a great week :)

TV SHOW: I am back and forth with so many shows right now, it's becoming confusing! I went to continue on with Supernatural the other night and I don't remember where I left off so now I have to re-watch episodes I have probably already seen. Oh well, it can't hurt to look at those two any longer than I have to right? 

WEARING: I have been in my pajamas all day and I will remain in them all day - again, no shame

LOVING: That I am having a wonderful vacation and it will continue to be wonderful with all the exciting plans coming up

WISH LIST: Summer weather! You wouldn't know we were in July, it's sad

NEEDING: To continue and finish cleaning out my room 

BLESSING: Every single thing and every opportunity that I have been given 

FEELING: The results of an amazing weekend with amazing company 

CLICKING: Keyboard and the PS controller

EXCITEMENT: Beaches and lunch dates this week



I'm going to leave you guys with these words .. 












No comments:

Post a Comment