Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

Since I am home, I can start getting back into blogging and doing the usual posts I love. On a Wednesday, I would usually do a "So What Wednesday" post, however, I don't see a link up to that anymore so I am going to be doing "What's Up Wednesday" presented by Jaime.  There are four categories/questions you answer every Wednesday, and of course link up with other bloggers.

Without any further adieu, here is my first ...

1. What I'm Reading 
 Unfortunately, I am still working on the book "Hemlock Grove". I didn't really have the time to read for six months but I read a bit when I was the airport and I am almost done. The next book on my list is "Gone Girl" and can't wait to start reading again.

2. What I'm Writing
 I've been writing a lot of emails, end of contract surveys and blog posts. I missed blogging a lot while out at sea so while I am home I am going to be blogging again and next contract I am actually going to take time and blog. I feel like it's a good release and it will allow you guys to actually follow my journey along with me.

3. What Inspires Me Right Now
 These words - "Take a chance. Because you never know how absolutely perfect something could turn out to be." I am going to live by these words with a few situations in my life right now because I think they completely ring true.

4. What Else I've Been Up To
  Trying to get adjusted to being at home and trying to catch up on sleep. I have been home for a week now and I am finding it really hard to adjust and to sleep. Last night was the first night since being home that I actually slept and slept in. I'm usually wide awake anywhere from 7am - 8am. We also went to PA for a few days which probably didn't help my "winding down" at all. Hmmm, what else ... unpacking. Isn't that the worst?? I HATE packing but I think I have a new hatred for unpacking. Still not completely done, just have to organize a few more things but it's more than half way there. I am also going to be adding/taking things away from my blog to add some new stuff so it's not always the same.

What's Up with your Wednesday?



4 comments:

  1. "While at sea" Wow. Sounds like a story all on its own.

    Unpacking is horrendous. I live out of a suitcase for as long as possible :P

    Gone Girl is AMAZING :D I really hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading :)

      Yes, at sea is a story on its own. I am at sea for 6 months at a time and it's a completely different world. It's absolutely amazing.

      I used to love packing and unpacking, now, I dread that time. Especially when I'm heading out to sea again. There has to be an easier way!! LoL

      I'm glad you enjoyed Gone Girl. I am looking forward to reading it.

      S.
      xox

      Delete
  2. That is a wonderful quote...glad you are going to live by it, sounds fantastic!

    And yes, unpacking is horrible! It is one of those neverending projects, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading :)

      I'm glad you like the quote. I started to while away from home and it's been wonderful so far. It's a bit scary and nervous at times, but the words are so so true!

      Unpacking is a never ending project for sure! Probably an understatement! I've been home a week and I still left some of it.

      S.
      xoxo

      Delete