Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday Currently - July 13 v.15

Hope everyone had a great week and weekend! I had a great time at the BBQ I wrote about last weekend. It was so nice to see everyone and catch up on things! I am linking up with Lauren for this weekend's edition of TSC - Enjoy :)

C U R R E N T L Y 

READING: Hemlock Grove and feed on Bloglovin

WRITING: This post 

MUSIC: This weeks song has been 23 by Mike Will ft Miley Cyrus

LISTENING: To the show Mike & Molly! Absolutely LOVE this show. I also met the actor, Billy Gardel at my previous job. Such a sweet heart and down to earth guy

GUILTY PLEASURE: I have been living on Mini Wheats whole wheat brown sugar flavor

THINKING: How I now have to wait a whole year for another season of Orange Is The New Black. I should know better than to finish a series so quickly

NAIL COLOR: Pure Midnight by Sally Hansen

SMELLING: My tea

DRINK: Tiny Tea Teatox

WISHING: I could get a full eight hours of straight sleep

FOOD: Air popped popcorn is my snack choice for tonight ... 

HOPING:  I see certain people on my vacation 

TV SHOW: The Glades Season 4 - I didn't even know there was a fourth season! What?!

WEARING: I was wearing my new jumper from Banana Republic with my Birkenstocks; now I'm wearing pajamas and a hoodie


LOVING: That in 40 days I will be on the open ocean once again :)

WISH LIST: A few new dressed and outfits for my next contract and of course, a few good books

NEEDING: To finish my laundry

BLESSING: Everything and everyone I have in my life

FEELING: A little bit hungry and excited for my new adventure

CLICKING: Keyboard

EXCITEMENT: Family visits this week and a shopping outing on Saturday


Have a great week y'all!





2 comments:

  1. What did you have to ease that hunger? I had minced meat noodle with lots of chilli. Heh. *taps tummy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to go with turkey sandwich!

    S.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete