Friday, July 18, 2014

Oh Hey, Friday v2

I have a feeling this weekend is going to be a great one! :) Hope everyone had a wonderful week.
Here is this weeks edition of Oh Hey, Friday presented by September Farm and The Farmer's Wife.


ONE
Are we in July? Are we in the summer? You would never know .....


TWO
Does anyone watch The Glades? I didn't even know they had a season four until I logged onto Netflix the other day. HOW DO YOU END A SEASON LIKE THAT? And then CANCEL the show?? Oh, I was not impressed. I don't think they thought the show would be cancelled but come on, you can't leave us hanging like that ...


THREE
I was talking to a friend who is still on the ship the other day and it just made me miss ship life even more than I already do. I miss working all day and then taking a power nap and then heading to crew bar all night .. then doing it all over again the next day. For six months it was stay up late, tell myself the next day it won't happen again, repeat! I came across this the other day and it explains ship life and crew bar TO A T!

WHEN YOU WANT A NIGHT OFF FROM CREW BAR AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE ALL LIKE ...


FOUR
I don't know why but I have the urge to get a pair of these pants. They look so comfortable and just perfect for a lazy day or night. 


FIVE
35 days until the open ocean again! YAY! 


Have a wonderful weekend! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment