Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday Currently - July 27 v.17

Happy Sunday everyone and welcome to my last TSC edition of July - WHAT?! Linking up with Lauren for this edition.

C U R R E N T L Y 

READING: The Fault In Our Stars. I can't put it down but I don't want it to end. 

WRITING: This weekends edition and some other journal entries which seem to be very calming and relaxing

MUSIC: This weeks songs would have to go to Something Bad by Miranda Lambert & Carrie Underwood and American Kids by Kenny Chesney.  Did I also mention Blake Shelton this weekend ... yesss! PS. PLL has an amazing soundtrack!

LISTENING: iTunes playlist which is currently on Come Get It Bae by Pharrell ft. Miley Cyrus ... again, what is Bae?

GUILTY PLEASURE: Went out to lunch with family yesterday and I may or may not have indulged in a few spoonfuls of this beauty ... 


THINKING: That it needs to rain/storm already ... my head would really appreciate it. 

NAIL COLOR: Celestial by Pure Ice


SMELLING: Laundry 

DRINK: Yourtea Tiny Tea Tox tea

WISHING: People would just STOP with dragging me into drama .. no need

FOOD: Fruit, fruit and more fruit 

HOPING: That it would rain and storm already & that my three packages come in this week!

TV SHOW: Leah Remini: It's All Relative - I came across this show last Thursday and I could NOT stop laughing. If you haven't checked it out, you should do so. Also, finished season 1 of PLL last night. Making progress ... 

WEARING: My Sunday staple of course - comfy clothes!

LOVING: That I will be at the Blake Shelton concert this weekend

WISH LIST: For someone to come and cook dinner for me .... 

NEEDING: To stop caring about certain things for the wrong reasons. The only person that I need to please and make happy is MYSELF

BLESSING: Every single thing!

FEELING: A little bit on the tired and hungry side but other than that, great!

CLICKING: Keys on the keyboard and my phone .. even though they don't click on my phone

EXCITEMENT: Sorry, but Blake Shelton this weekennndddd!!



Leaving you guys with a few words of wisdom again. Have a great week =)







No comments:

Post a Comment