Friday, July 11, 2014

Oh Hey, Friday!

Every time I find a new link up to replace the ones on hiatus, a different "version" of the one on hiatus comes out! I came across this link up today while scrolling through my blog feed. It's "Oh Hey, Friday" presented by September Farm and The Farmer's Wife. I would also like you guys, the readers, to decide which Friday link up you would prefer from me; either "Oh Hey, Friday" or "Five Things Friday" which is wrote last Friday. Feedback would be greatly appreciated :)





ONE 
While scrolling through my Twitter feed, I keep coming across this - "BAE". I'm sorry, but what does that even mean??

TWO
If anyone needs to find me most nights, I am usually spending them marathoning season 2 of Orange Is The New Black and now ..... Hemlock Grove! I missed out on some shows while at sea, so this "vacation" I will be catching up. Hmm let's see the shows I have on the go: OITNB, Hemlock Grove, 24, Supernatural, Game of Thrones and Sons of Anarchy. I also came across the show Witches Of East End. Has anyone seen it before? Is it worth my time?

THREE
My exact thoughts on my fitness journey sometimes!

FOUR
Summer is my all time favorite season. Okay, I may like  Spring because the weather starts to get nicer and it means summer is around the corner. Okay, okay .. I may like the Fall because of the outfit choices. Other than that, "I am only happy in the sun". I am so blessed that I get to have a job that allows me to travel the world to beautiful islands and have summer weather for most of my year. However, when I am at home, which is usually only a month and a half out of the entire year, I love having BBQ's, bonfires and patio drinks. 


FIVE
It is almost FOOTBALL season!!! 




Thanks for stopping by and reading! Have a fabulous weekend :)








2 comments:

  1. I love bonfires in the summer and fall. A friend told me about Hemlock Grove. I think I might need to check it out. I started watching The Witches of East End but couldn't get into it. Stopping by from the Friday linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonfires are something I missed while on ships. Once Hemlock Grove is finished, I'm going to try Witches Of East End. You should definitely let me know what you think of Hemlock Grove!

    Thank you for stopping by :)
    S.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete